Permanent. Contract. Freelance. Find what works for you.
Your new beginning awaits!
Inside Sales Representative (Columbus- Remote)
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative for a high growth technology company based in Ohio. The inside sales representative will drive outbound lead generation via phone and email and will be critical in driving growth of the company. The inside sales associate will establish contact with c-level prospects to build initial interest and rapport and schedule a discovery call that will be led by the regional sales manager. You must be able to build relationships and support sales and marketing teams in prospect data management and cleanup.
The successful candidate will be expected to drive outbound lead generation by scheduling approximately 10 calls per week. The ideal candidate will:
- Be persistent but relaxed on the phone
- Have a proven track record of meeting lead and pipeline goals
- Understand technology and be comfortable speaking about it
- Manage and track leads using a CRM
- Be able to handle pressure
- Have the ability to quickly build rapport via phone and email
You may be a fit if your current or previous roles included, but are not limited to: Inside Sales Associate, Business Development Associate, Business Development Manager, Customer Service Manager, Account Manager
Location: Columbus, OH
Salary: $40-$50K base, plus commissions
Apply at email@example.com, subject line “Inside Sales Representative” and include your resume.
Marketing and Communications Manager (Columbus)
We are seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager for a quickly growing IT Solutions and Staffing Firm. The Marketing and Communications Manager will lead all marketing and communications efforts driving brand awareness, visibility and lead generation. We are seeking a strong, mature communications professional that can see the bigger picture and make recommendations on how the business should be communicating.
The successful candidate must be driven and have a solid understanding of integrated marketing communications. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a love for written and verbal communication
- Understand the holistic view of marketing, both traditional and digital
- Be able to lead organizational credential building
- Know how to drive lead generation
- Be comfortable working in digital and overseeing the website
- Have a basic understanding of Adobe design products
- Be a self-starter
You may be a fit if your current or previous roles included, but are not limited to: Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist, Account Manager, Marketing and Communications Manager, Brand Manager, Brand Strategist, PR Specialist
Location: Columbus, OH
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Marketing and Communications Manager” and include your resume.
User Experience Analyst (Columbus- Contract)
We are seeking a UX Analyst for a 6-12 month contract with potential to convert to a permanent position for the right person for an internal agency. The UX Analyst would work closely with a small but nimble UX team. UX Analyst will work closely with UX Manager on a variety of brands creating wireframes, journey diagrams, information architectures, and more. Experience analyzing research and a history of strong problem solving skills is a must. Ability to work with creative and design partners is necessary. This is a great opportunity for someone with 3-5+ years of experience.
The successful candidate is driven by insights and has digital UX experience. The ideal candidate will:
- Drive recommendations based on research and data
- Be naturally curious and ask questions to better understand
- Be able to present to others and support decisions made based on research and data
- Create hands on deliverables including wireframes, journey diagrams, information architectures, etc.
- Be confident communicating with both development teams and creative teams
- Have a portfolio of work to share to demonstrate creating hands on deliverables
This is a growing team and the UX Analyst will have the opportunity to have their hands in a wide variety of projects.
You may be a fit if your current or previous roles included, but are not limited to: UX Researcher, User Experience Analyst, UI/UX Designer, UX Designer, User Experience Designer, Web Designer, UX Analyst, Sr. UX Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH
Compensation: $40-$55/hr based on experience
Apply at email@example.com, subject line “User Experience Analyst (Contractor)” and include your resume and portfolio.
Recruiter (Columbus- Remote)
The successful candidate is expected to wear a lot of hats as we are a small but growing company. The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Love learning and personal improvement
- Be detail oriented
- Be a project manager at heart
- Have a passion for all things digital marketing and social media
You may be a fit if your current or previous roles included, but are not limited to: Account Coordinator, Account Manager, Social Media Coordinator, Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Recruiting Coordinator, etc.
Location: Columbus, OH
Length: Flexible for the right person
Salary: Varies based on experience
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Recruiter” and include your resume.
Content Manager- Video (Remote)
We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager for a high growth technology company based in Ohio. The Content Marketing Manager will own all video and video production needs to increase engagement on the website and social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. You must have strong knowledge of social media channels, video production and editing and be able to travel.
The successful candidate will be expected to drive social media strategy and quickly develop professional quality videos such as customer testimonials, company promos, product tutorials and more. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a portfolio/highlight reel to share
- Have basic graphic design abilities
- Understand social media strategy as it relates to video
- Demonstrated experience using and posting videos on various social media channels
- Be willing to travel 1-2 times a month
- Be a creative problem solver
You may be a fit if your current or previous roles included, but are not limited to: Multimedia Designer, Social Media Designer, Content Marketing Manager, Content Manager, Video Content Creator, Video Production Specialist, Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Anywhere, Remote
Apply at email@example.com, subject line “Content Marketing Manager-Video” and include your resume and a link to your highlight reel.
Marketing Automation Manager (NYC- Coming Soon)
Details coming soon! (Permanent)
Digital Marketing and Emerging Technology Careers
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match…
Work With Us.
Working with us is simple. Just start by filling out the form and we’ll be in touch.
Also, don’t forget to check out our articles on Advice, Hiring Tips and Resources
Start Finding a Job.
Email Marketing Manager
Social Media Strategist
Other Roles We Support
Often times, there are other roles we support, so if you're not seeing something specific, don't worry because we still might be able to help you. Contact us and we can begin talking about your next project.