Permanent. Contract. Freelance. Find what works for you.
Your new beginning awaits!
Quality Assurance Analyst (Remote)
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst experienced in automated testing for a consulting firm focused on helping other organizations create values driven cultures. This role will join a small growing team supporting internal projects and external client projects and customizations. The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for testing new product features and enhancements according to specifications and defining creative and complex test cases and scenarios.
The successful candidate will be collaborative and a strong problem solver. They will assist in the discovery of usability issues and identifying functional gaps in developed products. The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3+ years of experience working on SaaS based applications
- Review/attend information sessions that pertain to features and functionality. This may include documenting requirements or design
- Write automated test scripts for front end and back end code
- Write and update backend java tests
- Have mobile (Android and iOS) and desktop testing experience
- Assist others in testing areas of the application
- Enter change requests that are accurate and follow processes while ensuring they are clearly stated and submitted in a timely fashion
- Approve and oversee projects and project portfolio
You may be a fit if your current or previous roles included, but are not limited to: QA Engineer, QA Speciality, Quality Assurance Coordinator, Software Tester
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Quality Assurance Analyst” and include your resume and portfolio.
Sr. Manager, Account Services (Remote/Ohio)
We are seeking a Sr. Manager, Account Services for a leading agency in Central Ohio. They have an exciting team and a growing client roster. This is a great opportunity to work on a variety of clients across different industries to continue learning and growing. The Sr. Manager, Account Services will work on high profile accounts serving a dual role of both Account Services and Project Management. You will work on the big picture strategy as well as implementation of solutions. Experience working at an agency is necessary.
The successful candidate will be strong in relationship building and have experience coordinating digital projects ranging from complex website redesigns, to SEO, paid search and email. The ideal candidate will:
- Collaborate with teams to develop clear digital marketing programs
- Thrive on accountability and be strong at setting expectations and meeting them on time and on budget
- Understand web development processes and be comfortable working in content management systems
- Be able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Takes lead on all accounts to ensure appropriate resources are allocated and work through issues with practice leads as needed
- Be a strong problem solver and be able remain calm under pressure
- Take ownership of the facilitation and creation of accurate project plans with clearly defined milestones
You may be a fit if your current or previous roles included, but are not limited to: Account Manager, Account Executive, Sr. Account Manager, Project Manager, Sr. Project Manager, Marketing Manager
Apply at email@example.com, subject line “Sr. Manager, Account Services” and include your resume.
Associate Director, Account Services (Columbus)
We are seeking a detail-oriented, organized Associate Director, Account Services for a quickly growing agency. This role is important in maintaining strong client relationships and and proactive to all account needs. The Associate Director, Account Services is responsible for account’s growth and profitability and for the management and mentorship of account managers.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated abilities in relationship building, and client management and have a strong understanding of marketing and advertising. The ideal candidate will:
- Ensure client relations are stable and positive
- Oversee campaigns to ensure they fit the client strategy and objectives
- Be responsible for making sure client accounts are appropriately staffed and resources are being used effectively and efficiently
- Collaborate with project teams to identify and analyze potential risks and determine appropriate mitigation plans
- Champions and documents account management best practices
- Guide and mentor account services teams supporting their professional development and growth in career and skills
- Flexible and adapt quickly to an ever changing agency environment and client needs
- Be calm and cool under pressure
- Have some experience with project management
You may be a fit if your current or previous roles included, but are not limited to: Account Executive, Sr. Account Executive, Account Manager, Sr. Account Manager, Sr. Project Manager
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Associate Director, Account Service” and include your resume and portfolio.
Administrative Assistant (Columbus)
A local accounting firm is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to team members, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general administrative activities.
The successful candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills, be organized, and support the day-to-day operation of the office. The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to answer phone calls and direct them to the appropriate staff
- Respond quickly to initial emails, be able to answer questions and route them to the appropriate staff
- Organize and schedule appointments on the team’s calendars
- Greet all visitors as they arrive
- Provide other basic office support such as data entry, etc. as needed
- Have previous experience supporting payroll and billing
- Be a dedicated employee looking to be a part of the organization long-term
You may be a fit if your current or previous roles included, but are not limited to: Administrative Assistant, Accounting Assistant, Billing Specialist, Administrative Specialist, Administrative Coordinator
Apply at email@example.com, subject line “Marketing Operations Manager” and include your resume
Tech/Digital Recruiter (Contract/Remote)
We are seeking a Contract Tech/Digital Recruiter to join the TalentID team. Previous recruiting experience required. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about digital marketing and emerging technologies, love networking and meeting new people and are not just resume slingers. This is a great role for someone with demonstrated experience in tech/digital recruiting that is looking to get balance back in their life. As a TalentID Contract Recruiter, you will support our most urgent searches to expand our bandwidth and best serve our clients’ growing teams.
The successful candidate must have previous experience filling technology and digital roles in quickly growing companies. The ideal candidate will:
- Want what is best for their candidates and clients
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Love tech recruiting
- Be detail oriented
- Be a project manager at heart
- Have a passion for all things digital marketing and social media
You may be a fit if your current or previous roles included, but are not limited to: Tech Recruiter, Contract Recruiter, Freelance Recruiter, Recruiting Coordinator, etc.
Location: Columbus, OH
Length: Flexible for the right person
Salary: Commission structure based on roles filled
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Contract Recruiter” and include your resume.
Digital Marketing and Emerging Technology Careers
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match…
Work With Us.
Working with us is simple. Just start by filling out the form and we’ll be in touch.
Also, don’t forget to check out our articles on Advice, Hiring Tips and Resources